Monday 20 April 2009

Career-related web site

One of the websites I visit the most is not only related with Sociology, but also with almost every subject in our life: Wikipedia, which URL is http://www.wipedia.com. I couldn't say how or when I found this website, because it just appeared when I was looking for information of something I don't remember what it was.
I visit this website almost every week (every some couple of days, I should say), because when I need any definition, or any info about something I want to know, and is realted with sociology, music, politics, etc, wikipedia has it. I can look for some authors, or for The Beatles discography, or my home town.
I like this site because there is information about anything, and it is free! One of the things I like and I think makes it so unique, is that all info is uploaded by and for people who visit the website.

5 comments:

  1. wikipedia, the site that replace Encarta and the most important social diccionary online. Wikipedia saves me many times, to sum up good page XD.

    byebye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! you are right... wikipedia it´s so useful and you can find information about anything you like.

    see ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site too, it permites you to find so many things about your career or anything. Besides, this web site had a continuous update, wich make this place more interesting, because people can make there inputs about pubilshed informations.

    bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I also like wikipedia, I think that the free knowledge is the best!!
    greets
    TOTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, patty.
    Your blog is always an interesant site to read..or..whatever xD..is my favourite sociology site..or..well it doesn't. bye

    ReplyDelete