Monday 27 April 2009




This picture is about me and my friend Carol. It was taken last December, in Las Cruces, where we both worked as leaders in a children and teens camp. The picture is from the day after the camp ended, and we had to work in a Christmas party, me as a clown, and her as a tutor. It was taken by Walter, other leader from the camp, who was the host in the Christmas party.

In this picture, the Christmas party had ended, and we were just hanging around, enjoying their last hours in Las Cruces, where everything was perfect! I am from Las Cruces, so I never left the place in the entire summer.

I have been a leader in this camp for almost four years, and I invited my friend Carol, who is one of my best friends, to work with me, and that made my experience even better… and the fact that we could stay one more day for this party, was awesome! And that’s why I love this picture! It shows all the happiness we felt (and still do), for what we were doing there, and for our friendship! It has been one of the best experiences in my life, and she’s one of the most important people in it.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pati! You're a clown..but..who's the guy no the front of you? xD..well it's a happy pic of a happy clown and a happy carol.
    See you...now (you're on my side)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture to remember, a good moment, happiness and sadness, laugh and cry, you may do all with a picture, jaja, seem poetry, well, is a good picture, so funny XD.

    Well, post it in my blog, my picture is more… scientific XD.

    bye XD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture shows all your love for Las Cruces and your friendship with Carol. I didn't understand why you are a clown in this photograph for a Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (patpatpat.ChK. ÑÑÑññññññ)
    Onomatopeia about a person that runs, get into a car, close the door goes very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajajajajja. you look very happy, and very funny.
    it have be fun be a clown and be in Las Cruces.
    bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    it´s a very fun picture..
    I like it =)

    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!!!!! my dear friend hepatitiiii...I love this picture too..we are so happy and photogenic hahahaha ouuuuuuu yesss...
    Never forget that you're a great friend to me andI hope that we remain good friends forever...i miss u ugly patty :P)(it´s a joke u know)....i love you...
    See you soon when you get the goods xDDD
    kiss
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photo is very happy and it shows that you was good whit your friends. this is the best!!..
    You look very well wearing color clothes with your hat and the flower. Moreover, it would be rewarding work whit childrens in a camp.
    see youu!

    ReplyDelete