Monday 13 April 2009

My Favorite Piece of Technology

My favorite piece of technology is notebook or PC.
There has been a computer in my house by almost 15 years, though in those times (I was five years old) it didn't have internet, and I used it sometimes just to play games. Now, we have a different one, which is newer, so we are able to do more stuff with it. Here in Santiago I don't own one, but I use my rommate's notebook. I use both mainly for the same things: to study, get in touch with my friends and family by MSN Messenger or e-mail, share info in platforms such as facebook, burn CD's, etc.

I use it almost everyday, usually at nights. In weekends, I can use it at any time of the day, to look for something, write a summary, or just do something useful (and useless) with my time.

I like it because it's a helpful tool and allows me to share, by chatting or uploading or watching pictures, and I can get valuable and worthwhile information and ideas to develop my works.

How my life be without it? I think not that different. I mean, studying would be harder, but not impossible, and I would be stuck in the phone all day. People wouldn't see my pictures on facebook, and I wouldn't be able to see them either, but that's not THAT important, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. I'm agree with you, it isn't that important. =P
    I think notebook is reaaally cool piece of technology, I get in touch with my friends in Spain and Germany with it, and I also talk with my family and these stuffs, and for studing it is very useful too.

    See you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah ! I understand you, Pc or notebook is THE LIFE! xd with that I said everything XD ! take care of you :D ! See Youuuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello.Patty.
    Im Josefina, i never post you. so, Hy.
    we see in the english class!!
    and...i want a notebbok, more than a computer. by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty, how are you? Well..its not very original..i mean..almost everyone's favourite piece of technology is the PC...mine too xD. BYE! (im going to get the book)

    ReplyDelete