Wednesday 23 September 2009

A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit Venezuela. I have always liked this country, because I think it has amazing landscapes, and people I have met from Venezuela is really kind, and smiling, and they tell me people there, is usually like that... those are the main reasons! But of course I would also live the environment there, how is the country, their public politics, etc.
If I were there, I would like to of course meet new people and the landscapes there, and would like to party, jaja, because I have some good friends in Venezuela, and they have told me that if I go there they'd join me in the everything I'd like to do! and they would invite me to some other things.
Though I think is a very interesting country, I don't think that I would like to live there.. or studying, or living... I'd like to go and visit it, but nothing else.. living in other country is not in my plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment