Tuesday 8 September 2009

First Term : Good and Bad points

The first term I tried to do some sports: I practiced soccer, but I was not really good, even when I did my best.. that's not for me, I guess. So, this term I will try some other sport, maybe something more individual.

I started teaching Maths, and I have done that for the second semester too.. I hope to keep doing this for many more time.

In academics terms, it was really stresful: every teacher started with their own evaluation by May, so May and June (and even July) were months where every week we had to do something! I hope this term is not such a mess, in setting up dates and stuff.

But I still learned a lot, and I was able to realize that this is the career I want, and that I was not wrong, so, I'd say it was a positive third semester for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment