Monday 11 May 2009

Best in Sociology

I consider that the best in sociology is Manuel Canales.
He is a sociologist from the Complutense University of Madrid, Spain, and also a Doctor in Sociology, from the same university.
Manuel Canales investigation line is related with Intolerance and Discrimination, Poorness and Social Exclusion, and Investigation Methodologies.
I like him because he has done many interesting papers and works, related with life conditions of people. And, his best characteristic is that he is one of the greatest in Speech Analysis, here in our University.
Last year, he was my teacher of the "Investigation Methodologies I" subject, and one thing I liked about him, was that he always tried that we (the students) got closer with Sociology, and is a teacher you can feel close to.
One funny thing about him was that in his classes he made us read books that he had written, and those books quoted him. Just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Patricia!! I think you should have studied English instead of sociology hhuhuuhu, just kidding..

    ReplyDelete