Monday 18 May 2009

My future

I, actually, don't know what I'd like to be in 5 years.
I think I would like to be traveling. What I want to do is to work some years, and then go in a super trip to Latin America and Europe, for all the time I can afford, hopefully two or more years.
After that, I'd dedicate myself to work in my area (which I love).
Personally.. I don't know xD ... I just want to travel, meet people, know new places, taking lot of pictures and enjoy life =)
For that reason, I haven't thought in where I'm going to live, but I guess I'll do it in Las Cruces (my hometown), or maybe in Valparaiso, but I want to work in Santiago... but, for me, Santiago is not a place to live! I'm very used to feel the beach near from me. That's why I plan to travel from Las Cruces to Santiago everyday... is not that far, and I think it worths it.

No comments:

Post a Comment